EA Mobile has announced the release of a brand new update (version 5.6.0) for The Sims FreePlay. Perhaps better referred to as the “Let’s Eat” update, the new content is centered on the restaurant business. Because if economics has taught me anything, it’s that the majority of restaurants opened succeed.
“Tummy grumbling? It’s time to grab your napkins, shine the cutlery and get ready for a feast,” the update description reads. “Let your Sims become kings of the kitchen, master new recipes and even open a 5-star Restaurant!”
New features in the Let’s Eat update include:
- Culinary Bliss Awaits – Add a little sugar and spice to your life with the new Cooking Hobby! Learn secret family recipes and serve up home cooked meals for all your loved ones – complete the Bread Winner Quest at level 7+
- No More Burnt Toast – Take on Sim Town’s harshest critics in the Sous Judgmental Quest and unlock an all-new Restaurant and the sharpest threads for your apprentice chef – available at level 16+
- The Pièce de Résistance – Turn a ramshackle Restaurant into the talk of Sim Town! Let your Sims enjoy a 5 star dining experience complete with lobster dinner, first class table service and even a grand piano to dance the night away
- Looking for Love? – Get to know your new crush in the upstairs bar of the Restaurant, perfect for an intimate date
- The New You – Get a Sim Makeover and completely re-vamp an existing Sim!
The Sims FreePlay Let’s Eat update is now available on iOS and Android devices.