EA has released the Valentine’s Day-themed update for The Sims FreePlay. The highlight of the update, of course, is the Tropical Romance Island, an unforgettable paradise to take your valentine to. Here are the highlights:
- Be transformed into a mermaid or merman and make a splash in the crystal clear Mermaid Reef.
- Create the beachside wedding of your dreams, surrounded by friends and family, as they watch you say “I do” on the sand.
- Find inner peace with a morning yoga session in your own hidden bungalow.
- Dine above the water and feast your eyes on your beloved during a romantic candlelight dinner.
- Serenade your sweetheart at a romantic beach bonfire.
- Snuggle up and gaze at the stars – and your true love’s eyes – in a hammock built for two.
- Pair up and enjoy the sun with a friendly round of beach volleyball.
The update also comes with a new community event. “Build the Tropical Romance Island by collecting tropical fruit! Get fruit trees form the ‘Event Items’ tab of the Home Store, and collect enough to unlock new locations on the island.”
The “Personal Progress” tab shows what you personally have unlocked on the island.
What you collect will also count towards the “Community Progress” tab for more prizes. As the community collects fruit, it will all be added to the community progress total to unlock more items.