The Great Xmas Mishap Quest is a new Christmas-themed quest in The Sims FreePlay, added to the game in the most recent Holiday 2014 update. It’s up to you to help save Christmas this year in The Great Xmas Mishap Quest. Each day of the quest promises great adventure and a reward should you complete it in the allotted time. Completing the quest in its entirety will reward you with a Living Teddy gift.
Below is the walkthrough for The Great Xmas Mishap Quest Day 5, which will reward you with the Xmas Windows. Once unlocked, it can be found in the House section under the windows tab.
1) Go to Santa’s workshop
2) Remove the candy barricade- 2 seconds
3) Ask an elf for advice- 45 minutes
4) Find some duck feathers (ducks in the park)- collect feathers- 2 hours 30 minutes
5) Give feathers to an elf- 10 seconds
6) Find garden soil (from a garden plot) collect soil- 2 hours 30 minutes
7) Bring soil to elves- 10 seconds
8) Find a magical elvish light (click on a fridge) collect fridge light- 2 hours
9) Give fridge light to an elf- 10 seconds
10) Melt candy canes- 5 hours 30 minutes (you only have to melt one)
11) Unmask fake wumples- 14 seconds Its the grouch!!
That completes Day 5 of The Great Xmas Mishap Quest. After you have completed all of the goals over the next few days you will get the Living Teddy Bear.