The Great Xmas Mishap Quest is a new Christmas-themed quest in The Sims FreePlay, added to the game in the most recent Holiday 2014 update. It’s up to you to help save Christmas this year in The Great Xmas Mishap Quest. Each day of the quest promises great adventure and a reward should you complete it in the allotted time. Completing the quest in its entirety will reward you with a Living Teddy gift.
Below is the walkthrough for The Great Xmas Mishap Quest Day 3, which will reward you with the Snow Globe. Once unlocked, it can be found in the Decorations section.
1) Travel to Santa’s workshop (click fly to workshop on sleigh) – 1 second
2) Shut the bad luck locomotive off- 3 seconds
3) Encourage elf to turn off machine- 2 hours 30 minutes
4) Research elf coaxing- 2 hours 40 minutes (using bookcase)
5) Ask an elf their name- 1 minute
6) Solve the first riddle: “In the park there are jets that can’t fly but can shoot. The number of these is my first name, now scoot!’ Hint: The solution is NOT at Santa’s Workshop. If you can’t figure out the answer, just ask Santa! He’ll tell you the answer eventually.
7) Tell the elf the answer – 1 hour 10 minutes
8) Solve the second riddle: “A wise Sim sits on a throne green and grey. What on earth does he think he’s doing all day?” Hint: The solution is NOT at Santa’s workshop. If you can’t figure it out, just ask Santa.
9) Tell the elf the answer – 1 hour 10 minutes
10) Tell the elf their name – 1 minute
11) Ask the elf a favor – turn the locomotive machine off.
12) Examine prints – 4 hours 30 minutes
That completes Day 3 of The Great Xmas Mishap Quest. After you have completed all of the goals over the next few days you will get the Living Teddy Bear.