The Great Xmas Mishap Quest is a new Christmas-themed quest in The Sims FreePlay, added to the game in the most recent Holiday 2014 update. It’s up to you to help save Christmas this year in The Great Xmas Mishap Quest. Each day of the quest promises great adventure and a reward should you complete it in the allotted time. Completing the quest in its entirety will reward you with a Living Teddy gift.
Below is the walkthrough for The Great Xmas Mishap Quest Day 2, which will reward you with the Xmas candle. Once unlocked, it can be found in the Decorations section.
1) Talk to Santa- 5 minutes
2) Wave down the sleigh with Santa- 1 hour 10 minutes (click on Santa)
3) Place the sleigh at a house (this is NOT the inflatable sleigh you unlocked yesterday) this sleigh can be found in your inventory in the outdoor section
Travel to Santa’s workshop- click on sleigh and select fly to workshop- 1 second
4) Give a pep talk to an elf- 1 hour 10 minutes
5) Search for clues- 1 minute (click on the x)
6) Encourage reindeer to land- 5 hours 10 minutes
7) Search for clues- 1 minute (click on the x again)
8) Examine the strange machine- 1 hour 30 minutes
9) To get home click on the sleigh and select fly home.
That’s all for today. Check back for tomorrow’s goals as you work towards the Living Bear.