The Great Xmas Mishap Quest is a new Christmas-themed quest in The Sims FreePlay, added to the game in the most recent Holiday 2014 update. It’s up to you to help save Christmas this year in The Great Xmas Mishap Quest. Each day of the quest promises great adventure and a reward should you complete it in the allotted time. Completing the quest in its entirety will reward you with a Living Teddy gift.
Below is the walkthrough for The Great Xmas Mishap Quest Day 11, which will reward you with the North Pole Garden Decoration.
1) Go to Santa’s workshop- 1 second
2) Talk to santa- 5 minutes
3) Help read letters- 1 hour 30 minutes
4) Make presents – 45 minutes
5) Unclog present machine – 2 minutes
6) Make presents – 4 hours 10 minutes
7) Send a sim home – 1 second (use sleigh)
8) Place an Xmas tree in a sims house (should be one for free, completes if you already have one
9) Deliver gifts- 10 hours 30 minutes (using the sleigh at the workshop, the one as shown in the picture below, not the one you use to travel to the workshop)
That completes Day 11 of The Great Xmas Mishap Quest. After you have completed all of the goals over the next few days you will get the Living Teddy Bear.