The Great Xmas Mishap Quest is a new Christmas-themed quest in The Sims FreePlay, added to the game in the most recent Holiday 2014 update. It’s up to you to help save Christmas this year in The Great Xmas Mishap Quest. Each day of the quest promises great adventure and a reward should you complete it in the allotted time. Completing the quest in its entirety will reward you with a Living Teddy gift.
Below is the walkthrough for The Great Xmas Mishap Quest Day 10, which will reward you with the Xmas Lantern.
1) Visit the park (send a sim to the park)
2) Be nice to the grouch- 4 minutes
3) Tell the grouch a funny story- 45 seconds
4) Play chess with the grouch in the park- 8 hours 10 minutes (click on the grouch)
5) Congratulate the grouch- 10 seconds
6) Give the grouch a gift- 2 seconds (found next to the thinking man statue)
7) Dance with the grouch- 2 hours 30 minutes
8) Watch ‘serris mulers night in’ on tv- 3 hours 20 minutes
9) Implore the grouch- 1 hour 10 minutes
10) Go to Santa’s workshop – 1 second
That completes Day 10 of The Great Xmas Mishap Quest. After you have completed all of the goals over the next few days you will get the Living Teddy Bear.