The latest update for The Sims FreePlay, dubbed “Glitz and Glam,” has been released and is now available for download on the App Store , Google Play, and Amazon Appstore.
As the name of the update suggests, the update’s big attraction is a luxurious new floor in the Sunset Mall, offering a touch of glamour to the shopping experience with over 600 never-before-seen pieces of clothing and accessories. The new floor is full of sumptuous experiences to explore, play areas for the newly added tiny tots, bargain hunting opportunities, and interactive attractions. Below is a list of the new features added to The Sims FreePlay in today’s update:
- Pretty Little Planters Quest – Simmers can put their style skills to the test by unlocking amazing new fashions at level 12+.
- Wumples Play Center – Sims can take a break from shopping to let their tiny tots explore the wonders of the new play center.
- Makeup Kiosk – By visiting the Make-Up Kiosk, Simmers can experiment with fun new makeup products to find the perfect shade. Who knows… their hidden talents might make them a master in Make-Up, giving them the Make-Up Artist Hobby!
- Bargain Center – When Sims acquire the new Fashion Hunter Hobby, they can head over to the Bargain Center and unlock trendy new shops brimming with fashionable outfits
- Indoor Skydiving Center – If shopping isn’t necessarily a Sim’s cup of tea, they’ll experience the thrill of flying at the state-of-the-art Indoor Skydiving Center!
- Coin Fountain – Sims looking to make their dreams come true can visit the lavish Coin Fountain and toss in a coin to see where their luck falls.
- Sim Town Cinema – Catch the latest flicks with their friends or on a hot Friday night date at Sim Town Cinema. Afterwards, hop into the new Photo Booth to capture memorable snaps!