The Chocolatier Special Event is back in The Sims FreePlay. For those of you who may have missed the event the first time around, or maybe didn’t complete it, this is your chance to unlock the special gingerbread furniture packs that come with it when you complete it seven times in the limit (seven days).
If you managed to unlock some of the reward packs last time, you’ll only have to find the ones you have left. In any case, here’s a quick guide.
Chocolatier Special Event Guide
First, accept the event. Click “yes” then buy a chocolatier bench from the ‘Promotions ‘R’ Us’ Store. You can buy up to four.
Place the item in your house (you can find it in your inventory under the ‘Hobby and Careers’ items.
First and foremost, the best advice I can offer is just be consistent and remember to check up on the hobby regularly.
- Buy 4 chocolatier benches (the maximum)
- Make sure you send a Sim to a neighbor’s town so you can have an extra Sim working on the hobby.
- Have at least one sim working on getting to level 6 so all chocolates are unlocked (you only need one sim to reach level 6) Note: you may need to use LPs to speed your way through the levels
- If you want to use LP, wait at least 15 minutes until the timer is 2 hours 59 minutes or below then it will only cost you 2LPs instead of 3!
- Remember to click start new collection on the top of the hobby collection list once you have got all the pieces otherwise you won’t find any new items.