Let’s Escape is a new puzzle game from Mobest Media for iOS and Android devices. The game tests your ability to “think outside of the box” by combining objects, cracking codes and solving puzzles. To pass each level, you must escape the room by finding and combining objects to solve puzzles and unlock the door. Below is a walkthrough for every level of Let’s Escape.
Let’s Escape Level 6:
1. Tap the couch and move the white pillow. Take the key underneath.
2. Use the key on the locked cabinets on the right to get the bottle.
3. Go to the desk and open the second drawer from the top to take the USB flash drive.
4. Go to the bookshelf and tap the books on the middle shelf (books on the right) to open the one with the mini SD card (it will go into the USB automatically)
5. Use the USB on the laptop — it requires a code.
6. Go to the papers next to the laptop and move the book. Use the bottle of ink on the papers, revealing a chart of numbers.
7. Click on the ash tray on the coffee table and you’ll find a crumpled piece of paper.
8. The blacked out boxes on the crumpled paper correspond to the numbers on the inked paper: “19613”.
9. Rearrange the puzzle on the laptop to reveal the bird and the numbers: “242”.
10. Go back to the drawers next to the desk and enter the code in the locked drawer on the bottom: “242”.
11. Use the key to exit the room.
Congratulations! You’ve completed Level 6 of Let’s Escape. Continue to level 7.