Let’s Escape is a new puzzle game from Mobest Media for iOS and Android devices. The game tests your ability to “think outside of the box” by combining objects, cracking codes and solving puzzles. To pass each level, you must escape the room by finding and combining objects to solve puzzles and unlock the door. Below is a walkthrough for every level of Let’s Escape.
Let’s Escape Level 4:
- Tap the bed and grab the battery from under the pillow
- Tap the bear on the bed and grab the silver key hidden underneath it
- Tap the small drawer (the one with three drawers) and use the key to open the top drawer. Take the tape
- Tap the beach ball and grab the battery underneath it
- Tap the big standing cabinet and open the right door
- Put the batteries into the machine (in the bottom slot) and put the tape into the machine (in the top slot)
- Tap the projector so it shows you four numbers: “6734”
- Enter the numbers “6734” into the combination in the middle of the cabinet; take the hammer
- Open the left door of the cabinet and use the hammer on the piece of wood, revealing something with four colors (green, red, purple, and orange)
- Three of those colors (green, purple, and orange are found on objects in the room). The fourth (red) you need to make
- Tap the bike and get the pencil from its wheel
- Tap shelf on the right wall and use the red pencil to draw in one of the books
- Go back to the cabinet with the colors and match the object in the rooms with that color:
- Green = beach ball
- Red = flower
- Purple = bear
- Orange = plane
Take the key and use it on the door to escape.
Congratulations! You’ve completed Level 4 of Let’s Escape. Continue to level 5.