Winter has arrived in Hay Day. After days of teasing new features, developer Supercell Games finally unleashed the massive update which is full of “aMOOzing” new features like Ducks, Duck Salon, and more. Of course, this is also a holiday update which means its packed with Holiday Season Decorations and jolly Music.
While the major features were teased over the past few days, below are the official update notes in full.
What’s BIG in this update?
• Winter has arrived to Hay Day, with Holiday Season Decorations and jolly Music
• Introducing new animals: Ducks
• Travel to your fishing area and repair the new Duck Salon
• Catch a Duck with your newly produced Duck Trap, and send it to the Duck Salon for a feather-cut
• Upgrade the Duck Salon all the way to level 6 for more seats and funny animations
• Wonderful side effect of the Salon service: Duck Feathers
• Use Duck Feathers for new products: Pillows and Blankets
What else is new?
• New mid-level rewards: collect additional rewards on the way to your next XP level (starting from level 15)
• Tap your XP-level star icon to see upcoming content for your next level
• The fishing area has been expanded with 2 new fishing spots, including 3 new fish
• Improved visualization when getting a rare item
• Refreshed the level-up pop-up screen
• Added seller XP-level to the newspaper
• Tap on the Town visitor speech bubble while in the building to see any building upgrade bonuses
• Added support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Changed the look of withered nectar bushes
Community Requested Features
• New checklist board next to the town platform on your farm: find out easily what your town visitors are asking for
• An additional boat crate help request exclusively for your Neighborhood friends
• Help requests are now posted in your Neighborhood chat
• New Achievements for bees and ducks
• Tom and Boat timers will pause during maintenances
• Await our special events for the holiday and New Year season
Hay Day is available for download for free on iOS and Android devices.