Supercell Games has released the eagerly awaited Fall Update for their farming sim Hay Day. After a long day of maintenance due to unforeseen server issues, the game is live again with the new update available on the App Stores and Google Play worldwide. So what’s new in this update? While some of the features were teased over the past few weeks, Supercell released the official patch notes, which can be seen below.
What’s BIG in this update?
• New product: use the Honey Extractor machine to get handy Beeswax from the Honeycombs.
• New Candle Maker machine: use the beeswax to create up to 3 different types of lovely Aromatic Candles (strawberry scent, lemon scent and raspberry scent).
What else is new?
• The Fall theme has arrived to Hay Day.
• We have replaced our current FAQ section with an entirely new and awesome database help system.
• Improvements to the newspaper: it now remembers your last visited page.
• Barn and silo now also show which products / crops you don’t have any of.
• Balancing tweaks to the drop rate of Axes.
• New notification when your Honeycombs are ready to be collected.
• Important bug fixes that among other things, should considerably improve loading times when visiting other players.
• Preparations for Halloween including time-limited decorations and more surprises to be unveiled around Halloween (they are not there yet, you need to wait for the Halloween Theme!)!