Supercell has released a new update for mobile game Hay Day, implementing one of the most requested features ever — Farm & Town Edit Mode. With this update, you will be able to fully revamp your farm and/or town layouts and save multiple different setups.
But that’s just one big features, the update also contains many other exciting new additions as well. Check out the full patch notes below.
Introducing: Farm & Town Edit Mode!
• Redecorating your Farm and Town is no longer a chore with these easy-to-use tools. Want to remove everything and start redecorating from scratch? Just tap a few buttons and you’re done!
• Love your current farm and want to save it before making a new one? Just start a new layout on an empty slot!
• You can have up to five layouts for your Farm, and five for your Town. Give them cool names so you can easily choose the one you want to use!
• With Edit Mode you can quickly place dozens of fields, fences, paths, trees or bushes! No more laying them one by one, yay!
Community requested features:
• New Asian-inspired decorations: Create a Zen-like atmosphere with the bonsai tree, big gate, rope fence and stone lanterns. Enjoy calming animations with the lucky cat and bamboo fountain decorations.
• The neighborhood chat is now accessible even outside of your own farm.
• We have increased the number of farms you can follow to 10!
• The “Get Boat Now” price goes down along with the remaining time! The less time for a boat to arrive, the cheaper it is to get the boat now!
• Tile decorations available both in the Wheel of Fortune, and Postman Packages.
• Stay tuned for the Easter season and our Easter event, where you can win an exclusive decoration. Additional themed decorations will also become available in the store.
• General bug fixes and system stability improvements.