Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is now available for specific iOS devices, Rockstar Games announced today.
Available for $6.99, GTA: San Andreas on iOS devices has several technical upgrades and has been “specially modified for use with mobile devices.” In addition to enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay, iOS users can expect the following upgrades and enhancements:
- Re-mastered, high-resolution graphics including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models;
- Dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections (iPhone 5 series/iPad 4th Gen and above);
- Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers;
- Cloud save support for playing across all of your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members;
- Updated checkpoint system;
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control;
- Three different touch control schemes and customizable controls.
For those unfamiliar with the game, below is an official description:
“Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Now it’s the early 90’s and Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.”
Head on over to the App Store to download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas today.