Floors Escape is a puzzle game from developer MobiPlay (not to be confused with 100 Floors from Tobi Apps). Similarly, it’s a room escape puzzle game in which you must find objects hidden around the room and use the clues to solve each puzzle in order to advance to the next floor. Below is a complete walkthrough for each level.
Floors Escape Level 6 Walkthrough
1. Tap the bookshelf and pick up the green key.
2. Tap the red bag on the table and use the green key to open the lock. Take the USB flash drive from inside.
3. Go to the other side of the room and use the USB drive on the laptop that’s on the desk. Remember the colored circles (top left = green, top right = blue, bottom left = blue, bottom right = red).
4. Tap on the art piece on the wall and change the colors of the circles so it matches the laptop.
- Top left = green
- Top right = blue
- Bottom left = blue
- Bottom right = red
- Notice the numbers behind it “5826”
5. Go to the drawers next to the desk and enter the code “5826”. Take the needles from inside.
6. Go back to the other side of the room and look at the top of the bookshelf. Use the need on the small hole on top. Take the red key.
7. Go back to the other side of the room and tap the bottom drawer. Use the red key on the lock and press the button so it turns green. Go back to the door and you can exit.
Congratulations! You’ve completed level 6 of Floors Escape. Continue to level 7.