Floors Escape is a puzzle game from developer MobiPlay (not to be confused with 100 Floors from Tobi Apps). Similarly, it’s a room escape puzzle game in which you must find objects hidden around the room and use the clues to solve each puzzle in order to advance to the next floor. Below is a complete walkthrough for each level.
Floors Escape Level 5 Walkthrough
1. Tap the clock and look on top; take the purple key.
2. Tap on the small end table next to the couch and tap the picture frame. Flip the pieces of the puzzle so it makes the full picture of umbrellas. Notice the “3857”.
3. Open the drawer on the same end table and enter the code “3857”. Take the blue key.
4. Go to the couch and lift up the pillow; pick up the UV light.
5. Tap on the gold telephone under the mirror and use the UV light on the phone. Notice where the green fingerprints are.
6. Tap on the wooden chest and press the circles where the green finger prints were. (starting from the top right circle going counter-clockwise: 2, 4, 7, 8, 10). Also use the two colored keys on the locks. Now press any of the green circles twice.
7. Take the elevator arrow and put it on the the elevator button. Press it to open the door.
Congratulations! You’ve completed level 5 of Floors Escape. Continue to level 6.