Floors Escape is a puzzle game from developer MobiPlay (not to be confused with 100 Floors from Tobi Apps). Similarly, it’s a room escape puzzle game in which you must find objects hidden around the room and use the clues to solve each puzzle in order to advance to the next floor. Below is a complete walkthrough for each level.
Floors Escape Level 4 Walkthrough
1. Tap the couch on the left and pick up the battery that’s stuck in between the cushions.
2. Tap the coffee table and look under it; take the remote control.
3. Put the battery in the remote control and use it to turn on the television. Remember the colors (top to bottom: blue, orange, white, red)
4. Look under the couch on the right and pick up the coin.
5. Put the coin into the vending machine slot and change the white bars so they match the colors on the TV. Top to bottom: Blue, Orange, White, Red. Take the bottle.
6. Look on top of the vending machine and take the corkscrew. Use it to open the bottle, revealing the message “3945”.
7. Enter the code “3945” into the keypad to open the elevator.
Congratulations! You’ve completed level 4 of Floors Escape. Continue to level 5.