Floors Escape is a puzzle game from developer MobiPlay (not to be confused with 100 Floors from Tobi Apps). Similarly, it’s a room escape puzzle game in which you must find objects hidden around the room and use the clues to solve each puzzle in order to advance to the next floor. Below is a complete walkthrough for each level.
Floors Escape Level 3 Walkthrough
1. Tap on the ladder and pick up the hammer on the ground. Tap the ladder again to go up.
2. Use the hammer on the vent. Look inside and take the cable. Remember the Red 1.
3. Go to the table on the right with the tools next to the latter. Move the saw to reveal the White 0
4. Go to the green machine and turn the handle. You’ll see a Green 5.
5. Remember the Red 3 above the elevator.
6. Go to the red tool drawer and zoom in to the number pad. Change the number 1 to red, 3 to red, 5 to green, and 0 to white (pressing the buttons changes the colors). Press 1 twice, 3 twice, 5 once, 0 four times.
7. Take the screwdriver and unscrew the 4 screws on the elevator button. Use your cable from your inventory to connect the button.
Congratulations! You’ve completed level 3 of Floors Escape. Continue to level 4.