Floors Escape is a puzzle game from developer MobiPlay (not to be confused with 100 Floors from Tobi Apps). Similarly, it’s a room escape puzzle game in which you must find objects hidden around the room and use the clues to solve each puzzle in order to advance to the next floor. Below is a complete walkthrough for each level.
Floors Escape Level 2 Walkthrough
1. Tap the back part of the table to look underneath. Take the gold ring that’s taped underneath and remember the number and color (blue 8).
2. Tap the box on top of the table and use the gold ring you found on the lockbox.
3. Open the lockbox and take the key. Remember the number and color (white 7).
4. Tap on the front end of the table (closer to you) and remember the number and color (yellow 6).
5. Investigate the potted plant and remember the number and color (red 3).
6. Go to the small key hole beneath the painting and use the key.
7. Zoom in on the safe and put in the combination using the color coded numbers you found: “7863”. Take the key inside.
8. Use the new key on the keyhole by the elevator button to escape.
Congratulations! You’ve completed level 2 of Floors Escape. Continue to level 3.