Escape Through History is a new puzzle game from developer Mobest Media (Tedven), creators of You Must Escape and Let’s Escape. Like their previous titles, Escape Through History is a room-escape puzzle game in which you must journey through history on a quest to overcome the events that mankind has experience. Solve puzzles by figuring out the clues and escape to the next event. Escape Through History is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Below is a walkthrough for Level 7 of Escape Through History:
1. Tap the rollerskates and take the laces out of them.
2. Tap the top shelf on the right wall and take the “U” shaped magnet. Combine the magnet with the shoelace.
3. Tap the desk with the TV on it on the left wall. Take the blue box cutter.
4. Go to the other side of the room (purple arrow) with the garage door. Tap on the stack of tires in the back right corner. Use the magnet to get the saw blade at the bottom of the tires.
5. Go back to the other room (purple arrow) and tap the side of table with the TV on it. You’ll see a brown cardboard box. Use the box cutter to open it and take the hand saw. Combine the hand saw with the saw blade.
6. Go to the other room (purple arrow) and use the hand saw on the frame of the yellow bike to get the metal bar.
7. Place the metal bar on the ladder, where it is missing a rung. And tap the ladder again to climb it. Press the green button and take the garage door opener sitting on top of the garage door.
8. Tap on the right desk and you’ll see a piece of paper with the numbers “1395” on it.
9. Back in the other room you’ll see a TV with some lines and a graph. These bars represent the numbers in order.
10. Go back to the garage door and use the opener on it. Enter the combination “1539” on it.
Congratulations! You’ve completed level 7 of Escape Through History. Continue to level 8.