Escape Through History is a new puzzle game from developer Mobest Media (Tedven), creators of You Must Escape and Let’s Escape. Like their previous titles, Escape Through History is a room-escape puzzle game in which you must journey through history on a quest to overcome the events that mankind has experience. Solve puzzles by figuring out the clues and escape to the next event. Escape Through History is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Below is a walkthrough for Level 5 of Escape Through History:
1. Tap on the desk and take the scalpel next to the journal.
2. Go to the other side of the room (purple arrow) and look at the German army helmet next to the bed. Use the scalpel on the helmet to cut off the brown strap.
3. In the same part of the room, use the scalpel on the map and take the hook that appears. Combine the hook with the strap.
4. Go back to the side of the room with the exit (purple arrow) and tap the boxes in the back left corner. Use the hook and strap to get the key in the back.
5. Go to the other side of the room (with the bed on it) and use the key to open the desk drawer. Take the scrap piece of paper that’s inside.
6. Take the wire that’s on top of the desk (next to the radio).
7. Look at the machine that is on top of the same desk and attach the wire to the phone number dial.
8. Look at the piece of scrap paper and you’ll see “75HC”
9. Look at the dial and you can see number correspond to the letters. 75HC = 7583. Tap the numbers “7583” on the dial and a countdown will begin. At 0 it’ll blow open the exit.
Congratulations! You’ve completed level 5 of Escape Through History. Continue to level 6.