Escape Through History is a new puzzle game from developer Mobest Media (Tedven), creators of You Must Escape and Let’s Escape. Like their previous titles, Escape Through History is a room-escape puzzle game in which you must journey through history on a quest to overcome the events that mankind has experience. Solve puzzles by figuring out the clues and escape to the next event. Escape Through History is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Below is a walkthrough for Level 14 of Escape Through History:
1. Tap the right side of the dinner table and take the knife.
2. Go to the other side of the room (purple arrow) and tap the chair closest to you (with the back facing you). Use the knife to cut the slit in a chair. Take the screwdriver.
3. Go to the other side of the room (purple arrow) and use the screwdriver on the curtain rod above the window. Take the key.
4. Use the key to open the drawer of the cabinet on the left wall. Take the piece of paper. Look at the paper and find the objects around the room to figure out the code. “TV, people, 6, clock”
- Go to the other side of the room and turn on the TV. You’ll see “CH 5” = 5
- People: There are 4 people in the room = 4
- 6 = 6
- Tap the clock on the wall, which reads 3:00 = 3
- Code = 5463″
5. Go back to the cabinet where you got the paper and take the piece of picture that’s underneath it.
6. Go to the other side of the room with the exit (purple arrow). Tap the counter and lift the lid of the tea kettle. Take the other piece of the torn picture.
7. Go to the other side of the room (purple arrow) and tap the picture on the right wall. Place the two missing pictures in their spots to complete it. Tap the picture again to move it.
8. Enter the code “5463” to open the box. Take the key and use it to exit the room.
Congratulations! You’ve completed level 14 of Escape Through History. Continue to level 15.