Escape Through History is a new puzzle game from developer Mobest Media (Tedven), creators of You Must Escape and Let’s Escape. Like their previous titles, Escape Through History is a room-escape puzzle game in which you must journey through history on a quest to overcome the events that mankind has experience. Solve puzzles by figuring out the clues and escape to the next event. Escape Through History is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Below is a walkthrough for Level 13 of Escape Through History:
1. Tap the bucket in the back right corner to put it in your inventory.
2. Tap the shackles on the right wall and take the scrap paper next to it.
3. Go to the other side of the room (purple arrow) and tap the silver bowl on the floor. Take the spoon next to it.
4. Tap the back wall to the right of the door (just above the haystack). Look at the scrap of paper: “X, down, 4 right, 3”
5. Using the clue on the paper, start at the X on the wall and go down 4 spots and right 3 spots. Start using the spoon to make a hole around that area. You’ll carve out a part of the wall. Take the hand file inside.
6. Use the hand file on the shackles that are on the left wall. The shackle will fall; pick it up to put the chain in your inventory. Combine the chain and the bucket.
7. Go to other side of the room with the cross (purple arrow) and use the bucket and chain on the light outside. Once it’s on the ledge, tap it again and a hammer will appear in your inventory.
8. Go back to the other side of the room (purple arrow) and use the hammer on the X on the wall (the same wall where you found the hand file). Take the fire stones.
9. Go to the other side of the room with the cross (purple arrow) and tap the left haystack. Use the stones on the patch of hay to burn it away, revealing a key.
10. Take the key and use it to open the door. Escape.
Congratulations! You’ve completed level 13 of Escape Through History. Continue to level 14.