Escape Through History is a new puzzle game from developer Mobest Media (Tedven), creators of You Must Escape and Let’s Escape. Like their previous titles, Escape Through History is a room-escape puzzle game in which you must journey through history on a quest to overcome the events that mankind has experience. Solve puzzles by figuring out the clues and escape to the next event. Escape Through History is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Below is a walkthrough for Level 10 of Escape Through History:
1. Tap the desk against the back wall and take the paint brush.
2. Go to the other side of the room (purple arrow) and tap the wooden piece of furniture next to the metal chair in the back right corner. Take the knife that’s on it.
3. Take the telescope lens that’s on top of the wooden chest with the lamp on it (left wall).
4. Tap the glider hanging above the door and use the knife to cut a part of the fabric. Combine the fabric with the lens.
5. Put the lens on the telescope and look through it. Notice the order of the planets from top to bottom: pink, orange, green, blue.
6. Tap the paint pallet next to the painting and change the colors to reflect the planets. From top to bottom: pink, orange, green, blue. You will get brown paint in the empty spot. Use the paint brush on the brown paint.
7. Use the paint brush with brown paint on the painting of Mona Lisa. You will see the letters “FRNZ”.
8. Tap the top of the bookshelf and notice the location of the red arms.
9. Go to the other side of the room (purple arrow) and tap the picture of the man on the wall. Tap the arms and legs that match up with the clue on the bookshelf. Tap the following body parts:
- Top left arm
- Bottom right arm
- Left leg (sticking out)
- Right leg (sticking out)
10. Tap the picture again once you have the correct body parts red. Put the letters “FRNZ” into the wooden block. Take the key and use it to open the door.
Congratulations! You’ve completed level 10 of Escape Through History. Continue to level 11.