Diamond Digger Saga is a match puzzle game from King (the makers of Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Saga). It’s available for iOS, Android, and on Facebook.
“Join Diggy as you dig through diamonds and unearth special treasures. Epic adventures await you in the lands of Diamond Dale, Turquoise Meringue and beyond. Diggy finds a treasure map, sparking his underground search for gems! Lead Diggy through a world full of diamonds in this wonderful digging adventure! Dig a path by clearing away a group of 3 or more diamonds to reach a target score. Use the water to make your way through the rooms and discover treasures!”
Although Diamond Digger Saga is free to play, there are some in-game items available for purchase such as extra moves or lives. Using these tips and cheats, though, you won’t have to.
50 Free Gold Bars from King.com
Gold Bars can be exchanged for Boosters or other extra in-game perks like extra lives or moves. They can be purchased with real money; however, it is possible to progress through the game without them. Using the steps below, you can get 50 free gold bars for free.
To see if you can get 50 free gold bars for playing on King.com follow these steps:
- Go to King.com.
- Add the email address you use for Facebook in the email address field and click the sign up button.
- Create a password when prompted.
- This is very important – If you are eligible to sync your account to Facebook you will see a pop-up that reads “Ever played any of our games before?”
- At the bottom of that pop-up there is a blue button that says Sync Progress. In order to sync your accounts, and receive your gold bars you must click on this button when you sign up. There is no option to do this later if you skip this step.
- If you’ve done everything correctly you will receive a new pop-up that tells you that the connection was successful, and your progress is now available on all platforms.
- Click on Diamond Digger Saga and check your gold bars. At this point your total should be increased by 50 gold bars. You can then close Diamond Digger, and proceed to open Farm Heroes Saga to get 50 added free gold bars there. Then open Papa Pear Saga to receive your gold bars in that game.
- Now that your progress is synced you can continue to play on King.com if you want, or go back to playing on Facebook. On both platforms your 50 free gold bars will be available.
- Note: If you are using an ad-blocking extension like do not track turn it off before you try to sync your account. King.com uses your Facebook token to connect with your account, and won’t work if you have ad-blocking enabled.
- If you accidentally skip the sync account step you will have to create a new King.com account using a different email address. Since your original account was never synced with Facebook you will be able to play with your progress saved on both platforms through a different email address.
Types of Boosters
- Color Burst: Match with a diamond and it will remove all diamonds of the same color
- Extra Moves: Allows you to start the level with 5 extra moves
- Fast recharger Color Burst: Recharges your Color Burst quicker than you can say “Diamond Digger Saga!”
- Dynamite: Place it anywhere, anyhow to blow up all surrounding tiles. Destroy more tiles for an explosive score!
- Line Blast: Use it to clear your way! Warning: This booster will clear diamonds both horizontally and vertically at the same time.
Connect to Facebook for free lives
You begin the game with five lives. If you don’t pass a level, you will lose a life, with one life being refilled for free every 30 minutes. If you don’t like waiting, you can get a full set of lives refilled in exchange for some Gold Bars by clicking on the heart icon in the top left hand corner of the screen. You can also ask your friends to send you lives if you are connected to Facebook.
Clear gold-streaked sand
Sand and rock that’s streaked with gold ribbons can be cleared a way for point bonuses, for those of you looking to three-star a level.
Watch for exclamation marks
Sometimes, fireflies or toys will be marked with an exclamation mark. You’re not allowed to progress to the next screen until you free these particular toys / fireflies. If you drain the board and leave them behind, you automatically lose a life.
If you know of any tips, hints, or cheats for Diamond Digger Saga, let us know in the comments below.