With Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut on its way to PC later this year, Rising Star Games is introducing a companion app that will help you delve even deeper into Greenvale.
Coming this October, The Official Visual Companion –– a 353-page iBook loaded with hundreds of hi-res images, interactive features, character bios, secrets, and more — will be available on iPad. Below are the nifty details:
- Over 100 interactive elements and loads of hidden secrets
- Read Swery 65’s developer notebook and gain access to behind the scenes notes, storyboards and secrets that let users learn how the game was created
- Three interactive ‘drag & zoom’ maps showing everything in the game
- 262 Gallery Images featuring never-before-seen concept sketches and high-resolution art
- Play with the ‘Listen Here Zach’ soundboard, and listen to the game’s soundtrack
- Play for hours with new puzzles, games, and the brilliant crime scene creator widget
- And much more!
The Official Visual Companion is currently available for pre-order in the iTunes store; it’s expected to release on October 14,2013 — right around the time Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut will hit PC