The massive May (2016) update for Clash Royale has gone live, and with it comes a slew of changes and improvements. One of the largest updates since Clash Royale’s launch, today’s update brings new cards, improved rewards, and balance changes. Check out the full change-log below, and click through the links for more specific information about each feature/change.
SIX NEW CARDS
- New Common Card: Fire Spirits
- New Rare Card: Furnace
- New Epic Card: Guards
- New Legendary Cards: Lava Hound, Miner, Sparky
- Gold: Receive Gold for each win, even when your chest slots are full
- Crown Chest: Contains twice as much!
- Super Magical Chest: Chance to drop doubled!
- Giant and Magical Chests: Chance to drop increased!
- Donations/Requests: Increases as you reach higher Arenas
- Card Shop: Legendary Cards can appear once you’ve reached the Legendary Arena
- Maximum Gold: Increased to 1 million
- Live Spectating: Watch Friendly Battles live, and throw confetti!
- TV Royale Channels: See the best battles from any Arena
MORE COOL STUFF
- Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery: Copy anyone’s Battle Deck from their profile
- Battle Deck Reshuffling: Move cards inside your Battle Deck when they wobble
- Legendary Card Info: Now viewable in most places when tapping on a Legendary Card
- Clan Badges: Added lots of awesome new badges
- Card Shop: Gold cost of Shop cards now increases in a linear fashion (i.e. 20, 40, 60)
- Clan Elders: Added 20 minute cooldown between kicking Clan members
- Gold Economy: We’ve reduced the amount of Gold each chest gives, but, there is a lot more Gold available overall with the addition of Gold for every win and double-sized Crown Chests!
- New Tournament Rules: Card level caps changed to 1, 4, 7, 9
- New Max Levels: Card level caps changed to 5, 8, 11, 13
- Card Balance: We’ve re-balanced several cards
What do you think of the latest round of changes in Clash Royale’s update?