Perhaps it’s fate that today is the 4th of July, but while we also celebrate our Independence Day, we also celebrate the release of a new update for Clash Royale. Following a weekend of sneak peeks, the latest update for Clash Royale is finally available. With it comes a new round of card balancing, some new cards (including two legendaries), and, of course, the highly anticipated in-game Tournaments feature.
The full patch notes can be found below.
- Introducing a massive new feature: Tournaments!
- Battle nearby players for Tournament Trophies!
- Climb the tournament leaderboard to earn HUGE Tournament Chests!
- Check out Clash Royale Tourney Week to join and watch lots of awesome tournaments with big prizes!
FOUR NEW CARDS
NEW ARENA & MORE
- New Arena: Frozen Peak unlocks at 2300 Trophies
- Achievements: Compete in tournaments to unlock new achievements
- TV Royale: Features top players in the Legendary Arena channel more often
- TV Royale: Moved to the middle screen (Battle tab)
- Friendly Battles: Choose which Arena to fight in
- Card Collection: Sort your cards by Arena, Elixir cost or rarity
- Player Profile: Now shows your last used Battle Deck from any battle (not necessarily the one currently selected)
- Bug Fixes: Removed the 11th Elixir drop (as a “feature”, it was a bit too hidden), fixed cards deselecting when overtime kicks in, and many more!