Clash Royale’s new game mode, 2v2 Touchdown, was finally revealed yesterday.
Coming to the free-to-play mobile game with its next update (in October), 2v2 Touchdown is easily the most unique mode Clash Royale has seen yet. The rules are pretty simple though.
Clash Royale 2v2 Touchdown Mode Rules
- There are NO towers! Instead, each team has an end zone that they must defend. Crowns are earned by getting any single troop to your opponent’s end zone.
- Matches last 3 minutes. The team that scores 3 Touchdowns wins.
- In case of a tie, there are 3 minutes of Sudden Death where the next Touchdown wins the game!
- Draft your decks at the start of each battle
- 2v2 Touchdown will be available to play as a series of Challenges once the Epic Quests Update has been released in October.
Check out some 2v2 Touchdown gameplay below.