Supercell has released the October 2016 update for Clash of Clans. And while the developer has spent the past few days teasing new features, we finally have the official patch notes containing new content and balancing. Some of these features and changes have already been discussed in previous posts (just click on the links).
New Content & Balancing:
- New troop levels: Dragon, Baby Dragon, Wizard
- New defense Levels: X-Bow, Mortar, Hidden Tesla
- 25 more wall pieces to Town Hall 11
- Lots of upgrade costs and times reduced
- Rebalancing, including Witch and Skeleton Spell buffs
- Clan Wars loot and Clan XP rules revisited
- Continued balancing changes to Clan Wars matchmaking
We’ve rethought army training into a streamlined experience that lets you train two full armies with two simple taps!
Watch a video highlighting the changes and get the full rundown here.
Challenge other Clans to friendly Clan War face-offs. Friendly wars can be as short as one hour and as small as 5v5!
Interested? Watch a walkthrough video and get more information here.
Clash Friends & Friendly Challenge Updates:
- Clash Friends: Add friends in Clash via player profiles
- Search Players by player tag (check the player profile menu)
- Moving decorations no longer puts a layout on Friendly Challenge cooldown
- Heroes now defend in Friendly Challenge attacks even when under upgrade