A new update for Clash of Clans is on the way, and while it’s jam-packed with new content (including Friendly Challenge!), it also contains some balancing tweaks.
“Much of the balancing this update is coming in the form of new levels and smaller tweaks,” Supercell said, detailing the following balancing changes.
Town Hall 11
“In Town Hall 11, air armies have dwindled in popularity. These new levels should help revitalize high-level air armies while helping to defend against the ground rush.”
Town Hall 10+
- Bowler housing space reduced to 6
“Bowlers just didn’t seem to be providing enough value for an 8 housing space unit, and the bulky size made him a tough fit in a well-rounded army.”
Town Hall 7+
“New Spring Trap levels with minor capacity increases will help catch additional units from time to time. They might even catch an extra Valkyrie!”
- Edit Mode tools: A bunch of features added to make editing layouts easier
- Donate fully trained Troops/Spells from production queues even if your army is full
- Drag troops/spells anywhere into a training queue – training progress is transferred
- Gem Troops/Spells for donation directly from the donation context menu
- War Logs for any Clan can now be publicly viewed, unless disabled in Clan settings
- Builder Suggestions: Tap Builder Info to see and select suggested upgrades to perform
- Live spectator count is now shown during attack – see how many others are watching!
- Chat stream revamped with built-in Request button
As for new content, the sneak peeks began today with the reveal of the Skeleton Spell. Check out the details here.