Supercell has released the Halloween 2016 update, which, among a number of treats, also includes a bunch of fixes. It’s an optional update, so it’s up to you to download it.
Of course, the update introduces a Halloween theme. But you also get for a limited time 1 gem Spell brewing, and cheaper and faster training for Skeleton Spells, Witches, Balloons, and Wall Breakers. Supercell teases that “chilling surprises are known to appear during this very spooky time of year…” In the past, these have been Cauldron obstacles that reward you with additional resources or gems. It’s likely to be something similar this year, but perhaps a different thematic item.
As for the fixes, here’s the change-log for version 8.551.18:
- Fixed a bug related to the army training drag&drop feature. NOTE: OLD app version will have the dragging in training disabled, players need to update to the new version for the training to work again!
- Improvement: long press on the Clan Castle troop icon during battle will display the troop contents
- Change in Train Troops and Brew Spells upper left UI: changed total troops and total spells training capacity counters to not display over-capacity anymore; previously they would display 0/480 and 0/22 at max level, now they will display as 0/240 and 0/11 (over queueing still works as it used to!)
- Clans can now receive Friendly War invites even when the clan is set to “Closed”
- Fixed issue with starting 5v5 Friendly Wars when the Clan has less than 10 members (“not enough eligible members” error)
- Fixed issue when the Clan was unable to receive a new Friendly War invite when the old invite has been pushed off the clan chat and gets stuck
- Elders won’t see anymore the Accept/Reject button for a Friendly War invite in the Clan chat (previously they could see the buttons and tap on them, but those actions would fail as only Leader/Co-Leader can do those actions)
- Fixed showing the text “<percentage> War win bonus” under a player name in the upper left UI, when scouting enemy villages during Battle Day in Clan War
- Prices for buildings in the Shop are once again shown in red color when not enough resources are available for a purchase (used to be shown in white color all the time)
- Fixed issue with reloading Facebook pictures for friends, whenever tapping the Friends/Friend Requests tabs
- Fixed missing “1d” text for the single Collector boost icon + fixed “1h” boost text appearing on the collector boost button when selecting a barracks/spell factory before selecting the collector