Clash of Clans is an epic strategy game in which you must lead your clan to victory by building your village, training your troops, and battling with thousands of other players online. Clash of Clans is available for iPhone and iPad.
How to save your elixer when your offline
To ensure people won’t get that much elixir from you when you are offline, make sure your camps are full and then fill your barracks up with bombers then you can get offline with like only 100,000 elixer instead of 300,000 elixer. Get back on, then unload your barracks first thing and then you will get all of your elixer back.
This cheat only works when you have less than 30 seconds from finishing a troop upgrade an a full army. About before thirty seconds, cue up the troop you are upgrading. Don’t forget before you do this you have to make sure you have a full army. After, the upgrade finished untrain the troops. Now, you will get free Elixir!
- Join a Clan – Once the clan castle is rebuilt you can officially join a clan and battle to win more goodies against other users.
- More Clan People – In order to invite your Facebook or Game Center friends, your friend must first play Clash of Clans, connect to Game Center or Facebook with their account and have rebuilt their Clan Castle. After this, you can see your friend in the Friends menu, where you can tap their name and choose Invite from the context menu. Inviting from global chat works in a similar way: tap a player’s message, and choose Invite from the context menu.
- Shield – The Shield prevents other people from attacking you for a period of time. You lose the shield when the time runs out, or when you attack another player. When your village is destroyed by an enemy attack, you automatically get a new shield for 12 hours. You can also purchase longer lasting shields from the shop. Also keep in mind that if you do not have an active shield and you exit the game, your village will be vulnerable to attacks from other players. The attacking player will be able to steal some of your resources, but never all of them. You can protect your village with defensive buildings, walls and traps, or by buying a new shield form the shop. Terrain obstacles and the edge of the map do not stop attacking units!
- Smart Building – When you build your village, build all your structures close together. It gives you an edge in defending your villages. If your village is compact, your turrets will be able to defend more buildings at once.
- Move and Make – One of the coolest features in this game is the ability move buildings, thus re-arranging your vilage, after you have made it. Use it make the best possible defense for your village.
- Gems – Save your gems for important purchases. Early on it will be tempting to use gems left and right to hurry up the process of building and training. This only gets “worse” over time as things take longer and longer to complete. The game is designed to play on your impatience and get you to buy more gems (with real money). While you can get more gems by clearing your area (trees, rocks, etc.), it’s only a few at a time. Hang on to your gems.
- Quick tips on gaming: Set up a mortar for really effective firepower – it packs a massive punch.
- A really highly upgraded cannon is a deadly thing, but make sure you keep it protected from aerial attacks with a tower.
- Don’t bother waiting for troops to destroy walls – blow them up instead. It’s quicker and you won’t waste unnecessary numbers of troops doing so.