It was only last month that Supercell introduced Base Builder to Clash of Clans, and true to their word, the developer is already looking to expand upon their largest update ever. Supercell, today, announced that the next content update will include Builder Hall 6.
And what will come with Builder Hall 6?
- +1 Archer Tower
- +1 Crusher
- +1 Mine
- +1 Mega Mine
- +4 Wall sections
- All Defenses, Traps, and Walls can be upgraded to Level 6 (Spring Trap to Level 4)
- +1 Army Camp
- Levels 11 – 12 for all Troops after upgrading the Star Laboratory to Level 6
- Levels 6 – 10 for the Battle Machine
- Resource collectors, storages, Gem Mine, and Clock Tower can be upgraded to Level 6.
- A single Archer Tower in your Town Hall can now be Geared Up, similarly to the Cannon. Requires Builder Base Archer Tower Level 6 and Home Village Archer Tower Level 10.
- Clock Tower cooldown reduced from 8 hours to 7 hours
- Clock Tower duration reduced by 50%
- Speed up multiplier has been reduced from 10x to 8x
On the subject of Clock Tower, Supercell justified the change: “After careful consideration we felt the Clock Tower provides too much free upgrade time. We are changing the Clock Tower cooldown from 8 hours to 7 hours and reducing the duration by 50%. We felt the Clock Tower provided progress too rapidly and that it required rebalancing to bring it in line with relative upgrade times. Reducing its cooldown will allow it to be boosted 3 times per day rather than 2 times.”
Additionally, Builder Hall 6 will unlock two new units: The Night Witch and The Roaster.