Supercell Games has released a new update for Clash of Clans. While the developer typically teases us for a few days with sneak peeks at the new features, Supercell has instead come right out with the update — dubbed Air Sweeper –releasing it, and posting the full change-log.
Below are the full patch notes for the Clash of Clans ‘Air Sweeper’ update, now available:
New anti-air defense: The Air Sweeper
- Push back groups of flying enemies with strong blasts of air!
- Air Sweepers deal no damage, but are great at slowing the progress of air attacks
- Air Sweepers can only face one way, but can be rotated to a direction of your choosing
- Unlocked at Town Hall 6, Air Sweepers gain more pushing strength when upgraded
- Bookmark any Clan for later viewing using the ‘+’ icon on any Clan profile page
- You can bookmark up to 30 Clans and view them under a new tab next to your profile
Clan War attack army preview
- Never attack unprepared again! Your army is now previewed before every war attack
- Inspect your troops, Clan troops, spells and heroes – anything missing will be flagged red
- Be ready or be sorry! You can no longer end war attacks early without surrendering
- Starting at Town Hall 5, a one-time name change will become available in the game settings – use it wisely!
- Clan chat now shows when Clan settings are changed, indicating who changed them
- Defense ranges can now be seen even when the defense is under construction
- Defense modes can now be changed even when the defense is under construction
- Defensive buildings now initially point away from the TH in combat, EXCEPT for the Air Sweeper, which always points in its configured direction
- Attacking troops will not start chasing defending troops as far away as they used to
- Fixed a very rare case where a defense might target a troop at the edge of its range, but not fire
- Loot values for many lower level single player maps have been improved, along with some slight layout tweaks and surprises
- You are now more likely to find targets at or near your Town Hall level in multiplayer matchmaking
- Strength calculations have been updated in Clan Wars matchmaking to compensate for high level walls and heroes, skeleton traps, etc.
- (Already released in the 2x Clan XP event) Clan Wars matchmaking now prefers to wait a bit longer and try to find a bit better match