Can You Escape 2 is the sequel to MobiGrow’s room escape puzzler, Can You Escape. Like the original, the purpose of the game is to solve the puzzles by finding all of the hidden objects that you must use to break out of the rooms and advance to the next floor. Can You Escape 2 is currently available for Android devices. Below is a complete walkthrough for each level in Can You Escape 2.
Room/Level 8 Walkthrough:
1. Tap on the desk on the left wall and investigate the LEGO model. Take the bronze gear off the wheel.
2. While still at the desk, turn on the desk lamp light to reveal the numbers “2436”
3. Still at the desk, you’ll see four yellow circles with four rectangles in the middle. Use the yellow circles to change the numbers to “2436” by following these steps:
- Tap the 3rd circle 4 times
- Tap the 2nd circle 1 time
- Tap the 4th circle 2 times
- Tap the 1st circle 1 time
Once you open the drawer, take the metal handle.
4. Look at the trash next to the desk and take the elevator ticket.
5. Back out until you are looking at the full room again. Place the metal handle on the silver door next to the exit. Open it and you’ll see a bunch of gears. Take the battery and place the bronze gear at the base of the right pole (attached to the thin metal pole coming out from the back)
6. Back out until you are looking at the full room again and tap on the yellow pole next to the exit. Insert the elevator ticket and the door will open; however, bars are still in front of it.
7. Press the bottom left arrow until you are in the other part of the room (with the couch in it). Go to the white easeland tap the black clip in back which is holding it up. You’ll get a piece of long plastic in your inventory.
8. Tap on the 2nd shelf, with the train on it and look at the scratch of “Win & Win” ticket. Scratch off the bottom bar and you’ll reveal the numbers “3624”
9. On the bottom shelf you’ll see a brown lock box. Enter the combination “3624” to open it and take the magnet.
10. Combine the magnet with the piece from the easel.
11. Go back to the main part of the room and use the new magnetic strip to take the bronze gear from behind the bars in the exit.
12. Go back to the gearbox and place the new gear in the bottom left part (attached to the thick pole coming out from the back).
13. Go to the desk on the left wall again and look closely at the little rectangle with the four colors on it. Tap it again to flip it open and put the battery inside. Once the battery is inside tap it again to turn it on. The lights will each blink a certain number of times. Remember how many times each light blinks.
14. Go to the suitcase that is on the bed and you’ll see 4 columns of circles. Each column represents the color of the blinking device. Light each color the number of times it blinked.
- Green = 3
- Yellow = 2
- Red = 4
- Blue = 5
15. Take the big gear and place it inside the gearbox, right in the middle.
16. The bars covering the exit are now lifted. Exit the room.
Congratulations! You’ve completed level 8 of Can You Escape 2. Wait for more levels to arrive with the next update.