Brave Frontier turns four this November, and in celebration fans can enjoy a new collaboration with the popular fighting game, Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2. The collaboration runs for a limited time from Nov 8th to Dec 6th. Details are as follows:
NEW Collaboration Units
Four new Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 Units have joined the fight! Each Unit is available for summoning for a limited time during the collaboration period:
- Baiken, a skilled one-armed swordswoman who had given up her womanhood for vengeance.
- Leo Whitefang, a shrewd and proud king with an unsurpassable combat prowess to outplay his foes in battle.
- May, an energetic young pirate who wields an anchor around as her weapon using her monstrous strength.
- Johnny, leader of the Jellyfish Pirates and a master swordsman. He cuts down his opponents with his unparalleled battoujutsu.
Returned Collaboration Units
Returning are the quartet from Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 who can also be summoned during the collaboration period:
- Millia, a beautiful ex-assassin who eliminates targets with her magic-infused hair.
- Dizzy, a half-gear half-human and the wife of Ky Kiske.
- Jack-O’, a carefree beauty who is capable of summoning minions to do her bidding.
- Ramlethal, an enigmatic girl from another world who fights by summoning two gigantic swords around her.
New Collaboration Frontier Rift: “Battle Royale” (Nov 16th – Nov 29th)
New to Brave Frontier is the Frontier Rift feature, an Advanced Summoner Program that provide players with new strategic gameplay.
To welcome the Guilty Gear heroes, creator Noel has introduced a new Frontier Rift! Have an ultimate showdown with these Guilty Gear heroes and obtain special Collaboration Spheres when you defeat them. Players who are able to successfully clear the Rifts will be rewarded with Rift Tokens that can be exchanged for valuable items (such as the much anticipated Omni Tridon) at the Rift Bazaar.
The Top 1000 ranked players will get extra rewards, including an exclusive Collaboration Sphere! Now, who will be the last man standing?
Collaboration Dungeons Return: “Neo New York”, “Royal Court” and “Neo New York Again”
(Nov 8th – Dec 6th)
Get the following exclusive Guilty Gear Omni Units free when you successfully clear the “Neo New York” and “Royal Court” dungeons!
- Sol – A gruff bounty hunter with overwhelming fire power.
- Ky – A king, a husband, a father, and a talented swordsman with the gift of lightning magic proficiency.
Prove your mettle and clear the “Neo New York Again” dungeon to acquire Junkyard Dog – Sol’s Summoner Avatar weapon!
Collaboration Dungeon Returns: “The Magnum Wedding” (Nov 16th – Nov 29th)
Sol, Ky, Millia, Dizzy, Jack-O and Ramlethal are shaking things up at “The Magnum Wedding” dungeon as Elphelt makes a special appearance to a lucky and formidable few.
Grab the rare opportunity to challenge these ultimate fighting masters and gather exclusive materials to craft special Collaboration Spheres!
Login and Milestone Campaign
On top of the current running anniversary login campaign, log in for 7 days during the collaboration period to enjoy exciting rewards, including up to 5 Gems and 1 Summon Ticket!
Players can receive additional rewards of up to 20 Imps, 10 Elementum Tomes and 1 Summon Ticket by meeting the Milestone Target Scores of “Battle Royale” Frontier Rift.