Supercell has released a new update for its mobile warfare game Boom Beach.
The highlight, of course, is the level 22 Headquarters. With that comes Armory Level 22 which brings new upgrades for Troops and Gunboat abilities.
Additionally, Statue Storage allows storage for new Statues before they’re placed in the base. But be careful, as you can not store statues once they have been placed.
The update also introduces Ranks. “Increase your Victory Points to rank up. The higher your Rank, the better your daily rewards will be.”
“Supply Chests contain rewards based on your Rank! They can be claimed after gaining five Victory Points, and a new one can be earned every 24 hours.”
And lastly, the update brings all sorts of gameplay improvements and bug fixes, all of which you can read below:
- Gearheart will now allow for 5 attacks instead of 3
- Hammerman Attacks event will now reward intel
- Short delay added after your troops have died in battle to use gunboat abilities
- Headquarters experience requirements have been adjusted
- Base notes for player bases in the Archipelago can now be added
- Base layouts can now be named
- Replays can now be paused and played at half speed
- Resource collection icons are now only shown when the building or boat is at 10% capacity
- Task Force search improvements
- Chat improvements (Pinned messages, enabled native keyboard, and reversed chat direction)
- LOTS of graphical improvements
- Base note errors in Operations
- Fixed rare issue where exploding Scorcher would destroy a headquarters without ending the battle
- Overlapping graphics for defenses
- Event dialogues
- LOTS of bug fixes