The latest update for Ninja Kiwi’s Bloons TD 5 has added co-op gameplay. Players are now able to deploy Monkey Buccaneers, Ninja Monkeys, and other quirky towers side-by-side in the only co-op tower defense offering on the App Store. Bloons TD 5 can be downloaded for $2.99 if you don’t already own it, although the new gameplay update — which also includes two original co-op maps — is completely free.
New features added to Bloons TD 5 include:
- Co-op gameplay allows players to team up and defeat the relentless bloons!
- Send in-game cash back and forth to help each other out
- Two original co-op maps — for a total of 12 custom co-op maps
- Massive art overhaul with all-new user interface and animations
- Co-op matchmaking based on the map type and challenge level each player prefers
- Players can hop in and quickly join a public game, or create and join private games with Facebook friends
Download Bloons TD 5 from the App Store here.