The Innocent Devils Ltd has released a sequel to their popular game Angry Armies, Angry Armies 2 – All Out Angryness, for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Angry Armies 2 is the latest update to the Angry Armies series of finger swiping mobile battles. In the game you create your own Angry Army by simple taking a photo of yourself, your cat or anything else you want to turn into the ultimate destructive team. Give them your own silly team name and crazy victory message before fighting your mates online in the all new online multiplayer.
Fight your way against Pirates, Ninjas, Aliens, Football Thugs, Crazy Chefs, Angry Waiters and Medieval Warlords. And this time the armies have got so angry that they will not just fight within their own groups any more. This time all of the armies are fighting each other in all out war to find out who is the angriest.
Below are the following modes in Angry Armies 2:
- Quick Match – Fight to the death against all the armies.
- Challenge Match – Go for the high score in a match that does not end until you die.
- Tournament – Go the full 7 rounds against the angriest of all the armies.
- Raiders – Watch out, the more you play the more armies will try to fight back.
- Blocker – Defend yourself from the onslaught with barrels, rocks and whatever else you can find.
Angry Armies 2 is available for free, supported by adverts which can be removed either through earning in game points or by paying only $0.99.