Supercell Games has detailed the three main features in Clash of Clans’ “Treasury” Update. Previewed last week, the new update brings three new features: Star Bonus, Treasury, and Loot Cart. Below are the official details for each:
• Clan Castles now house a well-protected resource bank: the Treasury
• The Treasury safeguards bonus loot from Clan Wars and Star Bonuses
• It’s the safest place to save up bonus loot until you are ready to spend it!
• The previous concept of “War Loot Storage” has been removed from the Clan Castle info screen, etc.
• Treasury capacity is determined by Town Hall and Clan Perks levels. Clan Castle level has no effect
• Clan Perks for “War loot extra storage” have been changed to “Treasury extra storage” and are now worth a lower percent (however, Treasury storage is greater for all Town Hall levels than War loot storage used to be)
• Clan Castle visuals have been updated with the removal of the small storages on the roof
Daily Star Bonus
• Win 5 stars from multiplayer battles to earn bonus loot
• Earn bigger bonuses at higher Leagues!
• A new Star Bonus is available every day!
• Star Bonus rewards are safeguarded in the Treasury
• The maximum Star Bonus reward is available starting at Champion 3 League
• A broken down Loot Cart appears in your Village after every defense
• Collect this cart to recover some of your lost resources
• Only one Loot Cart will appear at a time, so collect it right away!
• The Loot Cart appears randomly in the area village after any defense and it contains 20% of the lost resources
• If a Loot Cart is already spawned, its Gold, Elixir and/or Dark Elixir values will update if a subsequent defense would be worth more of that resource
• A Loot Cart cannot be collected if your storages are full
The new update is said to be “just around the corner.”