EA’s free-to-play mobile game The Sims FreePlay has received a new update today, introducing a slew of Do-It-Yourself projects that’ll help you achieve your ultimate “Dream Home.”
In total, the update introduces three new quest, available at level 15+, that will unlock Patios, Balconies, and Basements when completed.
– Spruce up your home with wonderful patios as part of the DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio quest.
– Finish the DIY Homes: Lovey-Dovey Balcony quest and step out onto stylish balconies.
– Build underground as part of the DIY Homes: Basement of Kings quest.
– Explore the Home Store as it is overflowing with different items.
– Add hallways, create smaller rooms, and much more!
The quests will become available on a scheduled basis beginning today with “DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio” quest. In the following weeks you’ll get the Balcony Quest (DIY Homes: Lovey-Dovey Balcony) and Basement Quest (DIY Homes: Basement of Kings). Additionally, there’s new and exciting Limited Time Prizes in the DIY Homes series of quests, including a Make Out Couch, luscious planters, and a new mansion. New items have also been added to the Home store.
Check out the unlisted changes that came with the Dream Homes Update:
– unconnected buildings on the same lot can be different heights
– can build smaller rooms – 1×2 is the smallest
– three new lots to build on the island
– new house – Hallway House
– new preview button for pre-made houses
– billboard on the main land
– price of pool pavings have decreased
– more XP for actions for babies
– figure skating only has one time option now (12 hours)
– video offers are now for LP, SP, and TV
– Beachside Escape and Haunted House now costs simoleons
– Social Point Plant (pay 5LP to win SP)
– can now see where furniture is on the floor above when placing stairs
– 3rd floor costs §500,000 (instead of 100LP)
– Life Point Lotus is now yellow (instead of pink), simoleon sprout is green (instead of purple)
– some LP items now cost §
– Seniors walk faster
– rugs have their own section now
– “Sunny Weather” now called “Blue Skies” on weather machine