The Great Xmas Mishap Quest is a new Christmas-themed quest in The Sims FreePlay, added to the game in the most recent Holiday 2014 update. It’s up to you to help save Christmas this year in The Great Xmas Mishap Quest. Each day of the quest promises great adventure and a reward should you complete it in the allotted time. Completing the quest in its entirety will reward you with a Living Teddy gift.
Below is the walkthrough for The Great Xmas Mishap Quest Day 6, which will reward you with the Nutcracker Soldier Decoration.
1) Have 2 sims check the bad luck locomotive (send one Sim to the workshop using the sleigh, bring the other to the workshop using the simtracker)
2) Press self destruct button- 1 second
3) Read note- 2 minutes
4) Plan with another sim- 8 hours 10 minutes
5) Find the grouch with a telescope (in the park)- 5 minutes
6) Patch into a satellite via a computer- 3 hours 40 minutes
7) Take a photo of the fire station (on the town map, zoom into the station and press the camera button)
8) Send a sim to Santa’s workshop- 1 second
9) Ask an elf to distract the grouch- 5 seconds
10) Activate self destruct- 4 hours 30 minutes
That completes Day 6 of The Great Xmas Mishap Quest. After you have completed all of the goals over the next few days you will get the Living Teddy Bear.