Clash of Clans wasn’t the only Supercell game to be updated this week. Right alongside it was an update for Hay Day, Supercell’s adorable farming game.
As the company teased earlier this week, one of the big features in this recent update is bees, so it’s fitting that the update is being dubbed the “Bee Update.” And although the game is now buzzing with bees, that isn’t the only new attraction. Check out the full patch notes below for all the other new stuff added.
Our latest BEETASTIC update is here!
“Please welcome our brand new and super cute addition to the Hay Day world: Bees!!!”
• Place the bee hive on your farm and welcome up to 12 buzzy little bees.
• Plant nectar bushes and watch these little rascals as they fly off to collect nectar.
• Give them some time and before you know it you’ll be harvesting golden honey combs.
• Build a brand new honey-extracting production machine to produce sweet, sweet honey.
• Create a variety of delicious honey infused products with your existing production machines like honey popcorn, lobster skewers, pumpkin soup, honey toast and honey apple cake!
What else is new?
• In your town, you can now build the new gift shop service building. Your visitors will simply love to shop in there!
• Welcome a new visitor in your town: the graceful actress.
• Unlock three new decorations in your town: two new relaxing beach chairs and a lovely little sand castle.
• With this update we are ending the summer theme.
• Improved the balancing on the Town
• Bug fixes