Escape Through History is a new puzzle game from developer Mobest Media (Tedven), creators of You Must Escape and Let’s Escape. Like their previous titles, Escape Through History is a room-escape puzzle game in which you must journey through history on a quest to overcome the events that mankind has experience. Solve puzzles by figuring out the clues and escape to the next event. Escape Through History is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Below is a walkthrough for Level 2 of Escape Through History:
1. Tap the desk on the right side of the screen (in front of the black chair). Remember hte colors of the squares in each column.
- Column 1 = pink yellow yellow
- Column 2 = yellow yellow pink
- Column 3 = pink yellow yellow
2. Go to the other side of the room (purple arrow) and tap the controls under the screen. Tap the buttons that correspond to the pink squares. Press these buttons:
- Column 1, Row 2
- Column 2, Row 3
- Column 3, Row 1
- Take the screwdriver
3. Go back to the other side of the room (purple arrow) and tap the yellow counter on the left wall. Use the screwdriver to remove the four screws on the blue device. Take the drawer handle that’s inside. Also remember the colors and order of the vials: red, yellow, green, blue.
4. Look at the blue cart and use the handle on the top drawer. Open it and take the matches.
5. Go to the table with the burner and scissors on it. Use the matches to light the burner. Take the key that pops out.
6. Go to the cabinets below the desk on the left wall (the same desk the vials were on). Use the key to open the locked cabinets on the bottom.
7. Tap the locked device and change the colors of the white bars to match the vials. Change them to these colors going from left to right: red, yellow, green, blue. Take the keycard and use it to escape the room.
Congratulations! You’ve completed level 2 of Escape Through History. Continue to level 3.