Gipnetix LTD has released a new holiday update for 100 Doors 2013 and 100 Doors of Revenge, the popular Android puzzle games. The new update adds 20 new Christmas-themed levels in which you must solve the puzzle to open the door to proceed to the next level. Below is a walkthrough for each of the new Christmas Levels in 100 Doors 2013 as well as 100 Doors of Revenge (note: both games have the same Christmas Levels).
Level 9: Tap the squares to place different colored ornaments in them. Make sure the pattern follows that of the colored presents on the ground. It should be in this order (from left to right):
- Row 1: red, green, blue, yellow, pink, red, green blue
- Row 2: pink, red, green, blue, yellow, pink, red, green
- Row 3: yellow, pink, pink, red
- Row 4: blue, yellow, yellow, pink
- Row 5: green, blue, blue, yellow
- Row 6: red, green, green, blue
Level 10: Change the pictures of Santa by pressing each button the following number of times:
- top left = tap 3 times
- middle left = tap 6 times
- bottom left = tap 7 times
- top right = tap 11 times
- middle right = tap 13 times
- bottom right = tap 14 times
Level 11: Pick up the drums in the middle of the floor. Select them and use them to beat on the drums in the order shown on the door. R = Red, B = Blue, Y = Yellow, G = Green. Each drum lights up a different color when hit. Following the pattern on the door, tap the drums in that order. After you reach a certain point the pattern will change. Fill up the entire bar.
Level 12: Tap each star until the number of brown ornaments being shown equals the number displayed on the present. From left to right: 4, 5, 9, 7, 2
Congratulations! You’ve completed levels 9 through 12 of 100 Doors 2013 Christmas. Continue to levels 13 through 16.