Can You Escape 2 Walkthrough: Level 5
Can You Escape 2 is the sequel to MobiGrow’s room escape puzzler, Can You Escape. Like the original, the purpose of the game is to solve the puzzles by finding all of the hidden objects that you must use to break out of the rooms and advance to the next floor. Can You Escape 2 is currently available for Android devices. Below is a complete walkthrough for each level in Can You Escape 2.
Room/Level 5 Walkthrough:
1. Go to the brown desk on the right wall and investigate the black lamp. Move the black lamp and take the flashlight behind it.
2. Go to the silver shelf on the left wall with the silver stand on it. Take the wrench.
3. Back out to the main view, and then press the left arrow to go to the room with the projector in it. Tap on the table holding the projector and open the drawer. Take the magnifying glass.
4. Return to the main room and use the magnifying glass on the map that is on the wall. You’ll see the numbers “2643″.
5. Go to the brown desk on the right wall again, but this time tap on the brown box that’s on the left end of it. Enter the code “2b43″ to open it. Take the film strip.
6. Go to the kitchen table and tap on the tablet to start playing the star game. You must find all of the stars. Once you find all of the stars you’ll be shown a picture of a circle of stars with certain ones colored gold.
7. Go back to the room with the projector and put the film strip into it. Press the switch on the wall (right of the screen) to turn off the lights. Turn on the projector and you’ll see a picture of three girls wearing three different color shirts (teal, red, blue)
8. Go back to the main room and look at the wall with the table next to it; you’ll notice a silver vent behind it. Use the wrench on each corner of it to open the vent.
9. Use the flashlight in the vent to reveal the end of it. You’ll see the same shape of stars with three grey rectangles.
10. Highlight the stars that were colored in at the end of the star game (see image above). Change the grey rectangles to the color of the shirt each of the girls were wearing, in the correct order: teal, red, blue. Take the green key.
11. Use the key to unlock the door to escape.
Congratulations! You’ve completed level 5 of Can You Escape 2. Continue to Level 6.