100 Doors Runaway Walkthrough: Levels 6 7 8 9 10
100 Doors Runaway is a new puzzle game from Gipnetix Games, the creators of 100 Doors 2013 and 100 Doors of Revenge. It is currently available for free on Android devices. In the game you must solve unique puzzles by pinching, poking, shaking, and swiping the on-screen images, to get to the next door. Below is a walkthrough for each floor/door in 100 Doors Runaway.
Level 6 / Door 6 Answer: Recreate the pattern on the door by tapping the red circles to match them in the corresponding positions. Tap the red buttons the following number of times.
- Left Column from the top: 0 , 3, 1, 3, 0
- Right Column from the top: 0, 2, 4, 2, 0
Level 7 / Door 7 Answer: Pick up the hammer off the floor and hit the bells in the order according to the hint above the door. The lines represent the bells according to height, so the five lines is the highest bell, while the 1 line is the lowest bell. So according to the pattern press the bells in the following order:
- Highest bell (at the top of the door)
- Lowest bell in the middle (closest to the wood floor)
- Bell on the left green wall
- Bell on the right green wall
- Bell on the elevator door on the right
Level 8 / Door 8 Answer: Figure out the missing numbers. The red lines connect the number you should go to next (numbers on the left add +2, while numbers on the right add +1). The first two numbers are done for you. The 2 connects to the top right box (+1) making it 3. 3 goes diagonal to the left (+2), making the left box second highest from the ground a 5. So using that as a starting point solve the rest of the numbers.
- Left Column from the top: 2, 7, 5, 10
- Right Column from the top: 3, 11, 12, 8
Level 9 / Door 9 Answer: Balance the scales using the weights. Each side will have 12T when you are finished. When you first start the left will have 2T and the right will have 10T. Follow these steps:
- Drag the 10T weight from the right scale to the left scale (The left side now has 12T)
- Drag all four 3T to the right scale (The right side now has a total of 12T)
Level 10 / Door 10 Answer: Enter the combination “2015” into the keypad. How we solved it: The clock on the right shows 8:15, but the windows shows that it’s night time, meaning it’s 8:15pm. In military time that would be 20:15, which is the answer to the combination.
Congratulations! You have completed floors 6 through 10. Continue to doors 11 through 15.