100 Floors World Tour is the sequel to the game 100 Floors – Can you escape? from Tobi Apps. It is available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch from the App Store.
Similar to other escape games, the goal of 100 Floors World Tour is to unlock the door to the next level by solving puzzles (pinching, poking, tilting, and swiping the on-screen images to find a solution). There are currently four countries to escape from:
- U.S.A.: Duel Cowboys and Outlaws to rush past the Saloon Doors!
- U.K.: Partner with Sherlock Holmes to escape all levels!
- Egypt: Break through cryptic tombs!
- Japan: Bust out your samurai Ninja Sword and slice your way to the top!
100 Floors World Tour – USA Level 9 Walkthrough: Connect all of the stars together, alternating between the colors from blue and white. Here is the order of stars you’ll connect:
- Bottom left white star
- Top moving blue star (when it’s all the way to the left)
- Right side blue star
- Bottom right white star
- Right blue star on door
- Moving white star
- Left blue star on doort
- Back to bottom left white star
It should look like this:
Continue to USA Level 10.